DIY Essential Oil Recipes for Healthy Feet You can treat and pamper your feet at home with just a few ingredients on hand. DIY recipes for treating foot odor and infections are not only natural and healthy, but also beneficial for reducing odor and preventing future infections. Below are some DIY home remedies for practicing the best foot care:
To Treat Foot Pain Quickly and Easily:
- Fill a bowl with hot water
- 4 drops of Eucalyptus essential oil for its calming properties. Eucalyptus essential oil stimulates relaxation and purifies the skin.
- 3 drops of Rosemary essential oil is rejuvenating. Reduces muscle tension and soreness.
- 2 drops of Peppermint essential oil is cooling and invigorating. Helps reduce symptoms of mental fatigue and nervous stress.
DIY Foot Oil to Heal Dry, Cracked Feet:
- 30mL of organic Jojoba Oil as a base for its deeply hydrating and non-greasy makeup.
- 6 drops of Tea Tree essential oil to treat fungal infections, while invigorating mind and body.
- 5 drops of Lavender essential oil to minimize skin irritation.
- 2 drops of Frankincense essential oil for treating mature, dry skin. Great for healing scars.
*Mix ingredients together. Wash feet thoroughly, then massage the oil into your feet for 2-3 minutes.
DIY Bath Soak for Treating Athlete’s Foot
- 1 tbsp of Epsom salt to soothe aching muscles and relieve tension.
- 1 tbsp of baking soda as a natural antifungal agent.
- 5 drops of Tea Tree essential oil for being a tough antifungal agent.
- 2 drops of Lemon essential oil as a natural detoxifier.
Products Highlighted In This Post
*Mix all ingredients together and soak your feet in warm water while taking a bath or separately for about 5 minutes. Dry your feet after. If you’re not into the DIY scene and would prefer a natural formula already made for you, check out Way of Will’s 42 Foot and Shoe Deodorant, especially for people who live active lifestyles. This deodorant’s main essential oils are Peppermint and Eucalyptus, which work together to soothe tired muscles and treat odor.
If you prefer soaking your feet in a bath, check out the Way of Will’s Foot Soak, made with magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt and the main essential oils of Rose, Ylang Ylang and Grapefruit to moisturize your feet, kill bacteria and uplift your spirit with its sweet, floral aroma. Fun fact: Way of Will was nominated as a winner in the Best Foot Care category at Indie Beauty Expo!
Short Guide to Using Essential Oils on Your Feet
Did you know that essential oils can help eliminate even the toughest foot odorsRead More ›
The Ultimate Buyer’s Guide To Essential Oil
Embrace sweet orange essential oil for its immune boosting qualities.Read More ›