Our products are made with natural, clean ingredients that work. Each ingredient is added with purpose to work harmoniously with the rest of the formulation to provide effective, long-lasting results.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Obtained from steam distilling the leaves of Tea Trees grown in Australia.
- A fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes. Provides a fresh and invigorating aroma to hands.
- Helps clean the skin.
Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Obtained from steam distilling the leaves of Lemongrass grown in India.
- A fresh earthy, citrusy scent, renowned for its invigorating and cleansing properties.
- Cleans nail beds for healthy-looking nails and provides a refreshing sensation to skin when diluted properly.
Lemon Essential Oil
- Cold pressed from the fresh fruit peels of lemons grown in Italy.
- A fragrance with bright, refreshing citrus notes to jumpstart your day.
- Promotes a clean, healthy-looking complexion.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Cocylisothionate, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
*The product’s ingredient list may vary. Refer to the product label for the most updated ingredients.
Darlene Melton –
By far, my favorite hand soap EVER.
Makena Walters –
I bought this because of a recommendation from a friend. I’ve ordered 2 more times since then (all different products) and I love everything!
My mom absolutely dug it! Makes a great gift!
Jesse Casey –
With everything that’s going on right now and hand soaps being at times almost impossible to buy, I had been using the only one I could find and it was absolutely destroying my hands that are prone to eczema outbreaks. I decided to order some soap from Way of Will that I had been looking at for awhile. It did not disappoint! The smell is so good. Not overpowering, but a light fragrance after scrubbing up and the soap is pretty gentle on my poor overscrubbed hands!
Lynn Seguin –
In this era if washing everything, I like knowing there is Tea tree oil in this hand wash. I also like the name very much!
This hand wash smells amazing, I think it’ll be my new constant hand wash